Healthy skin appears smooth, feels soft, and is free of blemishes and dry patches. Skin that isn’t at it’s best, a typical result of winter’s cold and dry weather, can be a source of discomfort and embarrassment to those suffering from poor skin conditions. One way for you to help achieve, and maintain, healthy-looking skin this winter is to use Black Seed Oil.
Maintaining healthy skin with Black Seed Oil isn’t a newly discovered benefit of the Nigella Sativa plant extract. Ancient Egyptians pioneered the use of Black Seed Oil thousands of years ago; they used Black Seed Oil’s natural source of anti-oxidants to keep their skin glowing and healthy as part of their exquisite beauty routine.
What are the natural properties of Black Seed Oil that can help skin glow, reduce redness, and soothe itchiness? Keep reading to learn more. We have seven solid reasons your skin will be grateful you’ve started using Black Seed Oil this winter!
Black Seed Oil is Anti-Inflammatory
Thymoquinone, a component found in Black Seed Oil, is effective at reducing inflammation in the body. Skin can quickly become inflamed in winter due to the season’s harsh conditions and can feel itchy and dry as a result. Use of Black Seed Oil on the skin will allow the Thymoquinone present in the oil to soothe inflammation caused by cold weather conditions.
Effectively Treat Acne Using Black Seed Oil
Bacteria fighting components exist naturally in Black Seed Oil, making it a natural option as an effective treatment for acne sufferers. Research done in 2015 suggests that black seed oil is a good option to treat acne safely. Enerex’s Black Seed Oil is an excellent option to try, and it’s organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, and pure.
Black Seed Oil Has Antibacterial Properties
A second, fundamental benefit of using Black Seed Oil, is it’s microbial fighting properties. Different components found within the oil’s natural composition have demonstrated in scientific studies to exhibit anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-viral, and even anti-parasitic properties. Keep your skin and body safe during flu season using the Black Seed Oil’s intrinsic abilities!
Relieve Eczema Symptoms with Black Seed Oil
Eczema sufferers are acutely aware of winter’s ability to aggravate their skin condition. Relieve and prevent eczema flare-ups with topical use of Black Seed Oil. For a soothing and relaxing treatment, add Enerex’s Black Seed Oil directly to a warm bath, or, for a spa-like experience, try making a bath bomb! Use our easy recipe Bath Bomb recipe (scroll to the bottom of the article to find it!).
Soothe Psoriasis With Black Seed Oil from Enerex Botanicals
If an itchy, flakey, and red scalp is a normal part of your winter, try relief using Black Seed Oil. A natural treatment for psoriasis, a condition that commonly affects the scalp and surrounding areas, Black Seed Oil can help relieve the itchiness, discomfort, and embarrassment that’s usually associated with psoriasis.
Black Seed Oil is Steroid Free
Those seeking to find a topical, non-steroid treatment for skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and acne, should consider Black Seed Oil as a natural option.
Black Seed Oil is Side Effect Free
Using Black Seed Oil from Enerex for keeping your skin healthy is not only practical but also free from adverse side-effects. Many treatments for chronic skin conditions can be bothersome or present other unpleasant side effects. For a topical remedy that is natural and safe, Black Seed Oil is the right choice.
For Quality Black Seed Oil, rely on Health Connection
Health Connection is a reliable source for quality nutritional supplements that you can rely on. We are specialists in premium nutritional supplements and embrace practicing wellness and healthy living choices. We invite you to visit our online nutritional supplement store and explore all that we have to offer.
Bath Bomb with Enerex Black Seed Oil
- 8 ounces baking soda (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces citric acid (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) Epsom salt
- 4 ounces cornstarch (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 TBSP of Enerex Black Seed Oil
- 2 tsp witch hazel (or water) plus a little more if needed
- 30-40 drops of essential oils or powdered dried herbs (may use lavender, calendula leaves or chamomile)
Bath Bomb Instructions
- Combine dry ingredients (baking soda, salt, citric acid, and cornstarch) in a large bowl and mix well until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine Enerex Black Seed Oil and witch hazel and stir well. Add essential oils if using.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients a few drops at a time. Mix well with hands (wear gloves if you have sensitive skin). Add powdered dried herbs if using.
- The mixture should hold together when squeezed without crumbling. You may need to add slightly more witch hazel if it hasn’t achieved this consistency yet. Try using a spray bottle to add additional liquid evenly.
- Quickly push the mixture into molds, greased muffin tins or any other greased container. Press in firmly and leave at least 24 hours (48 is better) or until hardened. The mixture will expand some – this is normal. You can push it down into the mold several times while it is trying to keep it from expanding too much. Using the metal molds will create a stronger and more effective final bath bomb.
- When dry, remove and store in airtight container or bag. Use within 2 weeks.
The final product has a soft yellow hue to it. Natural soap dye can be used to enhance the colour if necessary.